Physician Assistant (PA) / Rheumatology / Whittier CA
We are a rheumatology group seeking a full-time Physician Assistant to join a dynamic, patient-centered, independent practice of 3 providers (2 rheumatologists and 1 physician assistant). We are located in WHITTIER, CA , across the street from PIH-Whittier Hospital. New graduates are welcome to apply. Training will be provided!
Rheumatology is an intellectually stimulating and rewarding field especially for those who enjoy providing longitudinal care to patients. You will have the opportunity to treat patients young and old, with a diverse spectrum of conditions including lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, vasculitis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, etc. We also perform joint injections, trigger point injections, and infusion treatments. Our physicians are on the USC Keck School of Medicine faculty and enjoy mentoring residents, fellows, and PAs.
To apply, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
- We offer health benefits, paid-time off, paid-time to attend CME-related activities, CME-related stipend, and 401K matching for full-time physician assistants.
- We have excellent support staff and team of providers passionate about patient care. Meet our staff here: http://www.amicusarthritis.com/meet-our-team/
- We believe in life-time learning for providers including physician assistants and support activities to promote such learning.
- We are predominantly outpatient but inpatient experience will be available as well.
- Main responsibilities of physician assistant (PA) include patient care such as obtaining detailed and accurate medical histories and formulating assessments and plans, interpreting laboratory and radiologic studies, and performing routine rheumatology procedures such as trigger point and joint injections.
- Experience in rheumatology, hematology/oncology or internal medicine preferred but NEW GRADUATES are welcome to apply!
- PA California license and certification is required.
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred but not required.
Meet our team: http://www.amicusarthritis.com/meet-our-team/
Meet our physicians: http://www.amicusarthritis.com/physicians-2/
Amicus Arthritis and Osteoporosis Center is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, or religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other federal, state, or local protected status.